Get an Unlimited Freshwater
Membership for Only
Use source code WT10876i
Or Call Us: 256-307-1313
TowBoatUS Smith Lake provides a wide range of on water assistance 24 hours a day 365 days per year.
We are able to offer such a great service at such a low price, only $72/year, by being a part of the nation's
largest network of on the water towing services, TowBoatU.S. Whether you need a battery jump, a quick pull off a sandbar or
need towed back to your marina of choice or your own personal dock you can call TowBoatUS Smith Lake.
For quick and easy assistance call the BoatUS National Dispatch number, 800-391-4869 or call us directly at 256-307-1313
Membership Services Include:
These services are included with the unlimited freshwater membership at no out of pocket cost to you
- On Water Towing – Our captains are available 24 hours a day 365 days a year to tow you to your marina, boat ramp or dock of choice.
- Soft Ungroundings – If you find yourself soft aground we will come by and pull you off.
- Fuel Delivery – It happens to the best of us! Simply give us a call with your location and we'll deliver fuel to you so you can keep on moving. The cost of the fuel for your boat is not included.
- Battery Jumps – Anytime of day our captains are available to come give you a jump.
Call for pricing/quotes
- Salvages – If it's under water and you need it back on top, give us a call. We can recover your sunken vessel.
- Diving Services – From anchor recovery to hull inspections and cleaning. We offer a wide range of diving services.
- Wreck and Debris Removal - If it's in the water and you need it removed call us for a quote.
When making your choice, keep in mind:
While we are happy to assist and tow non-members, rates start at $200/hour and are charged based on "Portal-to-Portal". In simplest terms, from the time we leave our port until the time that we return. With the average tow being 1.5 – 2 hours, that is close to $350 out of pocket.
Soft-Ungroundings – In addition to "Portal-to-Portal" and hourly towing charges, if you find yourself bumped onto a sandbar, non-members are also charged up to $20.00 per foot of your vessels length to be pulled free. So, If you have a 20 foot vessel this could be an additional $400.
With an Unlimited Freshwater Membership your out of pocket is $0